The Circle is comprised of several ranks of councillors. Each planet has a Primarch and a councillor representing each nation or settlement. Early constituents have more influence than those who came later.
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- United North Africa
- Eastern Europe
- New Zealand
The Circle votes on all motions. A Primarch's vote is worth 3 points, as are representatives of early constituencies. Middle representatives' votes are worth 2 points. and later, one.
Current Circle Representatives:Edit
- Catherine Carver (Earth and United States of America)
- Samuel Poacher (United Kingdom)
- Edward Romney (Canada)
- Francoise Decolletage (Western Europe)
- Gilman Caumes (United Northern Africa)
- Raoul Sanchez (Mexico)
- Esteban Domingo (Brazil)
- Hafsan Kaur (India)
- Elaine McDonald (Australia)
- Bao Xang (China)
- Ekaterina Olstewicz (Eastern Europe)
- Takeshi Umebayashi (Japan)
- Sim Nguyen (Korea)
- Paolun Ling (Mongolia)
- Katyrza Orokov (Russia)
- Nadezhda Isfahani (Pakistan)
- Bahram Fasiq (Iran)
- Isyut Romfir (Iraq)
- Komostov Ukreyev (Uzbekistan)
- Astrid Vostok (Azerbaijan)
- Lumar Iqbal (Turkey)
- Paloma Stevens (New Zealand)
- Jacob Gordan (Mars)
- Orbital Kinetic Bombardment Platforms (OKBPs) decommissioned.
- Nuclear weapons ceasefire.
- Shared control of SRS.
- Shared intelligence.
- Shared scientific research.
- Religious freedom.
- Unified law enforcement.
- Unified legal system and punishments.
- Shared resources.
- Global currency.
Known Terror Organisations:Edit
- The Apes: Anarcho-Primitivist Extremists.
- The PGM: Pro-Goliathus Movement.
- Helm - the Preservation of Humanity corps.
- PeeKays - Pro-Kimbra Society.
Write the second section of your page here.